Once upon a time down on College Ave in old Auburn, Denaro’s was THE place to go to catch live music (and also some great Italian grub upstairs). The red brick two story place was a magnet for AU students for years, and many top acts played there over the years, including James Taylor, R.E.M. and even a surprise, impromptu performance by David Bowie (after his 1978 concert at the UPC). Mostly, though, it was a convenient, fun, gathering place for drinking, socializing and the occasional ill-advised round of karoake with friends. Date nights were common upstairs in the restaurant, too. Long-gone, but much loved, Denaro’s lives on!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton