Everyone who went to school in Tallahassee from 1979-1992 (July '92, to be exact) knew The Phyrst…very, very well we suspect. The legendary joint on Jefferson St. right across from campus was the site of countless parties and nightly “Bladder Busts.” Who knew having to “hold it” or risk ending the Bust could be so painful. Sadly, old joints like the Phyrst have pretty much disappeared from today’s campuses, which is why we do what we do at Long Lost Tees...cause we drank there too! Remember kids, “FSU’s Phinest Phoxes Phrequent the Phyrst!” Those of us who hung out there owe Scott Shaffer a huge THANK YOU (he's still out there and still following the 'Noles, even with the new coach!).
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton