Bernie's Bagels, at 1896 N. High Street near campus (across from the Mershon), was (and still is) way more than a "bagel joint." Its always been one of Cbus' great places for live music. Thousands of OSU students (and locals, too) have hung out at Bernie's, as its always been more of an "everyone" bar. Everyone, that is, who was lucky enough to hang out there from the late 70s to the present day. Huge shout-out to longtime Columbus local, Larry Hamill, who created the fun and funky Bagel Characters in a series of early-80s ads for Bernies (one of which is pictured on this tee; thanks Larry!)
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton