The Oar House, at 1570 N. High Street, was a stalwart presence on a bygone stretch of North Campus blocks back in the 70s and 80s. It was also in rare company, being across the street from the original Papa Joe’s and down the street from Mean Mr. Mustard’s, Park Alley, Mother Fletcher’s and a few other long-gone Buckeye drinking spots. On the second floor above Oar House was Surf City (another key place in its own right). However, sometime around 1985 (or was it ‘86, who knows?) there was a fire in one of the beer coolers, and the building was seriously damaged, and while the owners tried to rebuild, the building was eventually sold and Oar House (the original High Street version) faded in the rear view mirror.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton