Mitch's Tavern opened in 1972 on Hillsborough Street and became an instant hit with both faculty and students of NCSU. It always served a mellow lunch menu (with classical music playing on the sound system...whoa!), but never fooled anyone. After dark the place went all Jeckyl and Hyde and turned into a full-fledged nightspot where late-night dancing and partying reigned supreme. Now Raleigh's longest-running public house, it was also made (more) famous in the classic 80s film, Bull Durham.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton