Generations of students (seriously, multiple generations) bought their books and more at the legendary bookstore at High and 15th — Long's Books. Opened in 1902 by an OSU student named Frank Long, it catered to the university community until 2005, when it was combined with the local Barnes & Noble. As in many college towns, Long's was sort of an anchor along High Street for so many decades. Surrounded by it's well-loved pubs and bars, it stood on the corner revered with as much (if not more) respect and love as the many High Street "joint" nearby. The store moved a decade ago, and the building itself where Long's opened it's doors each day for over 100 years will be knocked down in August 2016 to make way for more "improvement" along OSU's Main (High) St.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton