Darnell's, at 122 W. Magnolia in downtown Auburn, was a mainstay of local AU culture for decades. More than just a "local joint", Darnell's was a home away from home for countless students (and locals) over the years, and the scene of Auburn's best live music (the House Levelers, Southern Culture on Skids, Widespread Panic and countless others), great grub and drink specials. We just HAD to share a recent customer's Darnell's story: "I met my husband at open mike night at Darnell's on a GA game day weekend — my date introduced us. Then we all went from there to the Hungry Hunter. Before the night was through, my new friend had my number. We were engaged 2 months later, still married today, 29 years in Sep! If it weren't for Darnell's and Guiness beer, we would never have met! :) And yes, we went to The Flush on our first date too. God Bless Auburn!"
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton