Here is our original take on Auburn's notorious, legendary, greatest and now-defunct dive bar...Harry's Lounge. Founded by Auburn legend Maurice "Mo" Weeks in February 1974, it was one of those "last stop" places. Two pool tables (you had to learn how to play the break), two dart boards, a juke box and the coldest beer in town. One AU alum told us, "I remember going back to a game five or six years after getting out, I walk in and go over to the bar and its the SAME bartender as when I was there and before I say anything he is handing me a Coors light (only drank that beer at Harry's and don't know why) and says 'good to see you Dave, how have you been'..." Merle Haggard even ordered his tour bus driver to stop while passing by Harry's after seeing its seedy potential. He stayed for a couple beers and according to folks there that night, fit right in. What's your story?
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton