Herbie’s "Open All Nite" opened in 1985 by UGA alum Herbie Abroms. From day 1, Herbie set the tone at the small food and beer joint on Hancock, with Abroms often greeting arriving students, usually late at night, with “F*ck you, get out of my store”. Patrons who remember the decor described it as a no-frills diner-type place, with a pinball machine and purple juke box in the corner. The menu was classic late-night grub, including the huge Herbie Burger, aka the “Big Mother”. As well as the only desert, “Herbie Balls”, which were deep-fried biscuits dipped in chocolate or cinnamon. A large outside deck seated 50-60 people and was always a lively scene. Herbie decided to close in the summer of 1992 after a huge drunken brawl and made him feel it was time to move on.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton