Bill and Jack Reichardt opened Joe's Deli in 1975 at 1515 SW 13th St. It quickly became a favorite student hangout, and stayed that way for 32 years in old Gainesville. Gator great Emmett Smith once worked there while in school, and Joe's has a prominent space on the classic board game "Gatoropoly" (which, um, is based on another famous board game). And does anyone remember the still-going-strong Bobby Friss Band cranking up the volume the second the clock ticked down to zero at the Swamp? Ah yes! The Reichardt family is still a huge part of the UF family and greater Gainesville community to this day, and there are thousands of students and alumni who are grateful in many ways for the decades of good times at Joe's.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton