Sometime in the spring of 1990 on Clayton Street, above the Junkman’s Daughter’s Brother, Lowery’s Downtown was born. The tightly-run spot featured live entertainment, and drink specials galore (Nickel Night, and Free Pool!) pretty much every night of the week. And, hey, they had Disco Night on Saturdays, too! After several years of popularity, in 1997, the bar was named to Playboy’s Top 100 Bars in America. But not long after that, the bar was sold, renamed “Armadillo” and adopted a country rock format. Many long-time patrons switched to other spots. Local Athens band The Simpletons played pretty much every weekend for 8 years before the switch.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton