Mean Mr. Mustard’s
By popular demand, and with the exclusive blessing from Mustard's co-founder and Columbus legend Tom Starker, we are super-pleased to offer up the official Mean Mr. Mustard's reissue tee. Opened in 1979 by Tom and his partner, Mustard's ran for years on High Street as a one-of-a-kind live music venue and late-night joint for countless OSU students and locals alike. Sundays were a must-do with the AC/DC-Cult night (where every other song played was supposed to be by AC/DC or The Cult) craziness, complete with freaky people wearing all black and lots of the Smiths blaring over the sound system. Along with nearly all the other dearly-departed High Street saloons, Mustard's is gone but very much not forgotten. They even knocked down the building years ago, but you can't kill the (admittedly fuzzy) memories.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton