Odyssey V. 1
In the fall of 1981 in Athens, who could resist $1.75 pitchers of Pabst Blue Ribbon or brouhahas? Patrons of the newly-opened Odyssey on Lumpkin Street couldn’t, and that was just one of many reasons the long-running Athens hangout was so popular. The place was huge (one of the largest bars in Athens back then) and an awesome collection of beer and liquor posters covered the walls (there was no pretending you might actually be in a respectable establishment). A favorite among the “video games and nachos” crowd (yes, the place had awesome video games; this was the early 80s, remember?), a stage was added eventually in the old karate school on Washington Street (which connected to the Odyssey space in the back) to keep pace with the nascent live music scene that would eventually put Athens on the map.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton