Were you stumbling around High Street back in the day? Before they burned down the most epic, beloved Columbus/OSU watering hole...Papa Joe's? If you were a patron, you were part of a special era indeed. Before the "fancification" of High Street, there were classic joints like "PJs", the Out-R-Inn, Mean Mr. Mustards, Oar House, Park Alley, Travel Agency and many more. But Papa Joe's stands alone in OSU lore. Maybe it was the Kegs and Eggs on game days, or the goal post that stood inside (after some helpful patrons ushered it back after the epic 1985 OSU/Iowa game (which our crazed OSU alum-friend, "Ben G", was a part of). Too many stories to tell about the antics and craziness over the years at PJs...many marriages were started there as well as lifelong friends and some foggy memories, too!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton