Conveniently located across from Russel and Brumby on Baxter St, and right down the road from the frats and sororities on Milledge, Papa Joe’s was a long-time fixture in 80s Athens. Referred to by regulars as Father Joseph’s (a ruse to fool people into thinking there was some sort of church-going activity planned), it was an easy place to walk home from, since a car was not needed for most of the patrons (which was, and still is, a good thing). And if Monday night was the busiest, you KNOW the place was popular. Who could resist door prizes and “Stroh’s Light Night” or 32 oz. mixed drinks? Many couldn’t, it turns out.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton