The original Strutting Duck was a tiny place out on Wire Road across from a trailer park and down the road from the vet school. The Duck was a place we'd hit up on the way to, or from, a friend’s place in the trailer park on the outskirts of town. The clientele consisted mostly of folks who stopped in to sing David Allen Coe songs when they came on the jukebox (it was entertaining, and better with beer involved). Corporate and flashy, is was NOT. Here's a recollection from a former patron: "We went there because it had cheap cheap beer, darts and a crowd and we could do our laundry next door. A buddy of mine (I'll make up a name because he is now a prominent lawyer...we'll call him "Joe") would occasionally go there and drink beer while his clothes were washing next door to the Duck. The tiny "shopping center" where is was located (gas station, Duck, laundromat) was the closest place for basic conveniences."
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton