It's a long time ago in downtown Oxford and you're thirsty. 80s? 90s? Who'd paying attention, but it was DEFINITELY way before selfie sticks and iPhones, let leave it there. The official name of the location was the Country Village Mall, but everyone in town called it "the Warehouse". That was the name of another epic Oxford joint, upstairs in the "mall". That was your date night spot. But for partying and letting loose, it was the place downstairs called J.W. Forrester's. From the 70s up until the mid-80s, the Mall was a beloved, laid-back southern-vibe gathering spot. The large wooden structure went up in flames in 1986 and most of Oxford mourned.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton