After decades as a working cotton gin and farmers coop, in the early 70s the owners of The Gin, Billy Brown and is brother in law, had tired of the cotton business and sold off the old equipment to a man in Tennessee, and set about converting the space into one of Oxford’s most beloved, bygone eating and DRINKING establishments…ever. Given its convenient in-town location, it quickly became hugely popular among students, featuring great happy hours (with students playing 21 — a favorite pastime), penny pitchers and tabletop dancing (yes, you read that right). Live music was epic at the Gin, with legendary Mississippi bluesmen and national acts gracing the stage during its 28 year run. The intricate carpentry inside the Gin was the masterwork of an Ole Miss football player named Greg Ainsworth. The Gin faded away around 2001 or so, and fell into disrepair and neglect until the original building that housed it all was completely destroyed by a still-unsolved fire in 2010.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton