Travel Agency opened in the summer of 1967 at 11th and High offering "draft, pizza, dancing and soul music". It's decades-long run made it a much-loved part of a bygone High Street era. Their Happy Hour was described at the time as: "Sip, stalk, mingle, gossip, laugh, drink, dance, toast, dance some more, guzzle, stagger, rant, rave, excrete, shout, embarrass, chug, slur, crawl, ralph...and start all over again." Wow, what a sales pitch huh? It changed with the times over the years, with 80s and 90s "theme nights" offering "Tropical Drink Night" and "Bomber Night." In the late-80s, a movement was afoot to "clean up" High Street, and the building was sold to the University to make way for a parking garage. The Travel Agency had booked it's final voyage after 20+ years.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton