Here's our homage to the late, great Robin Hood Inn, Kent State's longest-running and most beloved eatery, bar, live-music event and more. The Robin Hood was an old Tudor home turned into 2 story bar with nooks, coves and semi-hidden booths. The top selling drink was (not surprisingly) Robin Hood Ale in 16 oz bottles. The original jukebox was eventually replaced by a more full-fledged dance club where countless live music acts plated, too. It also had the good fortune of being the closest bar to campus, which made WALKING home easy! Eventually, though, time ran out on the Robin Hood, and in 2011, the wrecking ball came. But the good thing about memories is they can't be bulldozed.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton