A Syracuse tradition on Marshall Street for two decades, 44's Tavern was named to Sports Illustrated magazine's five must-visit sports bars back during it's heyday in 1997. Students of the time referred to is as "Fours". But why was it called "44's"? Well, the number has huge significance in S.U. football lore, with Orangemen greats Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, and Floyd Little—among many to wear the fabled number on their jersey. The city even changed its phone prefix to 443 and ZIP code to 13244. In 2005, the university retired the number and the jersey now proudly hangs in the Carrier Dome. It's final years it operated at Konrad's, the last name of the last S.U. football player to wear the fabled jersey.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton