You’d never know by listening to the jingle on local Key West radio that (start jingle now) “Air Sunshine...the Key West Airline...” was such a raucous and riotous operation. Often referred to by locals as “Air Sometimes” because of hit-or-miss scheduling practices that kept passengers guessing if their flight would actually take off at all, Air Sunshine was owned and operated locally by Frank Bervaldi and Bernie Papy beginning in 1974. The stories of times spent aloft on Air Sometimes are the stuff of popular legend here in Key West, hearkening back to a time when flying was actually FUN; and on that particular plane, it was very fun indeed. The crew was quick to provide passengers with a drink and often accompanied them to local joints to keep the party going a little longer.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton