The America’s Cup Lounge at 220 M.A.C. Avenue (at the corner of Albert) was one of E.L.’s most popular spots for students from the late 70s to the early 90s. Don’t even bother trying to find it today (it’s a townhouse next to CVS). The Cup was a great live music spot back when East Lansing hosted really great live music acts (many of which went on to national fame), and sat above a basement spot called B’zar (which eventually became a BW3). America’s Cup enjoyed a long run until it changed hands in the early 90s and a spot called Small Planet opened in its place.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton