The submlimely retro Provincetown Inn and Motel was located at the tip of Cape Cod, on the exact spot where the Pilgrims first landed on Nov. 11, 1620 (according to the sales brochure at the time; you know you can always trust brochures for unbiased truth). The aerial view of the Inn & Motel showed the Pilgrim Hat Pool (yes, it was shaped like a, well, pilgrim’s hat) centrally located near the water. In the 50s and 60s, the motel was over- run with families and kids seeking the authentic Cape vacation experience, meaning lots of Coppertone for the kids and Manhattans for mom and dad. It’s been torn down for a long time now, but the spirit of the place lives on this exceptional shirt!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton