Bama-Bino Pizza was a hugely popular 1980s hangout on University Boulevard. Opened in 1980 by Fan Viselli, it was known for thin, awesome pizza (of course) and also for giving out plastic cups with its elephant mascot (now something of a collectors item). Eventually, the local pizza joint expanded four locations in the U.A. area. All locations were closed in 1991 after the business was allegedly boycotted as part of student election fraud in 1988. Or it could have been the rise of corporate and far less tasty (but cheaper) chains moving into the area. We suspect it is the latter...sigh. Wear one of these on Game Day this year and prepare to be mobbed by Bama fans of "a certain age"!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton