Barry’s was a popular student dive on Hillsborough Street back in the day when students hung out at “the Square” (which was later bought by the university, thus ending the wall-to-wall student scene). Tucked into a corner building up a carpeted flight of stairs (manned by two large, mostly unfriendly bouncers), Barry’s was an epic night out for students looking to dance and be, well, NCSU students.The original Crazy Zack’s was right next door, along with Free Advice and Edwards Grocery (three other legendary Hillsborough Street joints). With gentrification came the end of the great 80s campus spots…but the memories, my friends…they can’t bulldoze those!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton