Ben’s & Tod’s
Back in the day in Oxford and LaFayette County, getting your hands on alcohol could prove quite a challenge, especially cold beer (which was banned on Sunday's until sometime in the early 80s; and even then it was only available for purchase at room temperature — meaning, WARM). Thus began, for many students, and local Oxonians, the ritual trek “across the river” to Marshall County and the ice-cold beer (anytime!) at Ben’s & Tod’s out on Highway 7. “No I.D.? No problem” seemed to be the attitude, and it’s neighboring bar, Hotty Toddy’s, was an added draw. Eventually, though, liquor laws regained some sanity in Oxford and the newly-opened Betty Davis Grocery pretty much ended the underground runs to Ben’s & Tod’s…but it was a true Ole Miss tradition for countless, thirsty folks!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton