Long before the redevelopment of E.L.’s downtown campus area (and well before the swanky loft condos standing there today), there was a revered, iconic pizza joint at 213 Ann St. called Bilbo’s. Originally opened by John Hindman and Charlie Konett in 1976, Bilbo’s was the area’s first truly handmade pan pizza back in the bellbottom jean days in East Lansing. Our vintage, purposely-distressed take on the famous Mallorn tree (from the Tolkein saga) is an homage to the original locale (even though you can still get a modern-day Bilbo’s pie in Kalamazoo today!). Too many of the great, long lost E.L. “joints” are gone; and it is our mission to make sure they are not forgotten.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton