Boca Chica Lounge
When Key West bartenders delivered their 4 a.m. eviction edict and turned on the “Death Rays” (those 200-watt incandescent bulbs), hardy folks head- ed over the Cow Key Channel bridge to the Boca Chica Lounge on Stock Island to keep the party going. Monroe County had no law about bar-closing- time and the “Broken Chicken” stayed open 23 hours a day. The disco boomed and the lights flashed, and the shrimpers were kept separate from “regular” patrons by a chain-link fence... inside the bar! Fights and brawls were commonplace, as were shady deals — needless to say, the local deputies were always busting something up at the place. Characters of every color were on hand— fishermen, gamblers, criminals, gay, straight and undercover law enforcement, too!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton