Bubba's Bike Shop
Bubba was a real, live bicycle fanatic who lived and worked out of his tiny home/shop on Grunt Bone Alley in Old Town. In the hippie heydays here, he was to go-to guy to acquire or fix your low-cost “Conch Cruiser.” He also threw outrageous parties and was known for his Hawaiian luau-style shindigs in his backyard, often roasting whole pigs over a handmade fire pit. Being an enterprising guy, Bubba was also “dealing” in other things and was unfortunately sent away for a spell, but he returned a couple years later and became a local politico and big-time real estate developer (he doesn’t go by “Bubba” anymore and we can’t divulge his real name).
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton