Buggsy's, at 721 S. Crouse, (which also formerly housed Lucy's Retired Surfer Bar and The Orange), had a dunk tank and ceramic tub with a mannequin in it (it was the 80s, after all). Fraternities and sororities used the dunk tank for fundraisers. The place could hold upwards of 500 people, usually standing several-deep at one of two large bars. It was also one of the first SU hangouts to have a DJ on site spinning actual vinyl records...remember those?
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton