Cape Cod Fishnet Industries
Ada Elizabeth Warden is credited for inventing “fishnet” stockings at her iconic business on the Cape. She was founder of Cape Cod Fishnet Industries — a firm that by 1938 employed more than 40 people. She owned and operated boutiques in Hyannis, Truro and Provincetown on the Cape, as well as New York City, Sausalito and Miami Beach. In New York her fashions were sold in 21 stores, and she and her fishnet products (dresses, scarves, dolls, curtains, etc.) were featured in major fashion magazines.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton