Originally opened in the 1920s and still going strong in East Lansing (near Meridian Township), Coral Gables is the godfather of old E.L. hangouts. Known for its comfy family-food vibe these days, it was once THE place to rock and roll, catch live music and boogie in the 1960s and 70s. When E.L.'s "dry" days ended in 1971, the Gables faced more and more competition for students and live music (most notably from Lizard's Underground and the Silver Dollar). But it remains to this day an independent, family-run institution loved by generations of MSU students and locals alike.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton