If you were a PSU student, or a State College denizen in a "certain" era, you remember Crazy Carl's Brickhouse Tavern. It was a nondescript, smallish brick (yep) structure in the alley behind the Phyrst (you would have more than likely started there and made the switch to the Brickhouse once you got "warmed up." The live music was absolutely unequaled and the loud, raucous shows were often impossible to get into. Oh yeah, there were also $10 pitchers of kamikazes...ouch! The party ended in 1990 when the building was demolished, and a huge crowd descended on the scene, many of whom took home a "souvenir" brick back home with them. Such was the love and devotion that Brickhouse regulars had for the most epic dive bar (and we mean that in the most loving way possible) that graced the State College scene.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton