Darwin's, at 701 S. Crouse "on the hill", was opened in 1991 by Dirk Oudermool, and quickly became a major presence in the Marshall Street area. With its 350-person capacity, it was THE biggest joint in the area and it was often filled to capacity. Even at that size, it was a fun, welcoming atmosphere...everyone was accepted. There were no cliques at Darwin's. Students just came to get away and have a good time. And what a time was had for 15 years, when the final call came in October 2006, "Sweet Caroline" was played (and sung along to, a closing-time tradition) one last time. Said one long-time employee at Darwin's on that night..."I feel like someone died." Long Live Darwin's!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton