Just a stumble beyond the Varsity Theater on Tennessee Street was Doc’s: Tallahassee’s true sports bar before the transformation to flat screens, cushioned seats and “healthy” menu options. With a separate pool hall in the back and a full-height indoor hoop, F.S.U. students would slide across their wooden booth to order a bucket of beer and wings. Some were brave enough to order a Gorilla Burger which delivered two half-pound patties smothered in enough cheese to clog the healthiest of arteries. In the 90’s, it would be over-shadowed by the upgraded likes of AJ’s, before being transformed into a chain-based wing joint. The historic structure was leveled years ago, leaving no trace of the original structure, but the memories of beer-inspired camaraderie will live on among those who shared a pitcher or two within the walls of a long lost treasure.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton