Here’s one for the truly old school Illini alums out there...Dooley’s. From the mid-70s until the early 80s, you could see live music and drink cheap Falstaff at this popular Campustown bar at Daniel St. (in fact, observant readers will notice this is the same address as C.O. Daniel’s, which took over the space after Dooley’s). More of a contemporary of Stan’s Gridiron and the T-Bird, Dooley’s was still a pretty raucous place to watch the game (think large, actual “tube” TVs mounted on the wall behind the bar) and blow off steam after (or often, between) classes. The interior was described by one alum as “similar to that bar in Animal House”. Meaning, it must have been a VERY good spot back in the day.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton