Dooley’s Ann Arbor
At Dooley's, two-for-one Long Island ice teas flowed on Thursday nights (because, what's better int he dead of winter than a bunch of those!). But it was way more than a place to get trashed from its opening in 1975 until the end in 1996), and if you were there on the right night, you'd have seen performances by U2 (in December 1981), The Ramones, Wall of Voodoo, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more international acts. There was dancing at the downstairs nightclub Sensations, where Magic Johnson used to boogie. Dooley's had a capacity of just under 1,000 people, and the place was forced to sell in 1996 after the East Lansing City Council refused to renew the liquor license, citing too many brawls outside the bar, as well as rampant underage drinking. Shocking, we know! In case you're a crazed U2 fan, here's their set list from that night in '81 at Dooley's.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton