Drake’s Sandwich Shop was owned and run by the eccentric Truman Tibbals from 1935 until it closed in 1993 just before his death. In addition to sandwiches and tea, it was known for limeade, penny candy and its diverse, loyal clientele — from college students to cops and everyone in between. Drake’s had a prime location on N. University facing the Diag, super easy to get to between classes. Neighbor- hood kids would peruse comics for sale while campus sweethearts sat in the booths sipping milkshakes and eating pie. Upstairs was the “Martian Room” where you could order “M-Burgers” through a small window. Movie-goers loaded up at Drake’s be- fore the movies at The State or Michigan Theatre.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton