Originally opened on E. Franklin Street in the 1920s, Fowler’s Grocery was a mainstay, locally-owned Chapel Hill institution at 306 W. Franklin St. Fowler’s was an old- school, family-run store that served thousands of students and locals for generations. Being so close to cam- pus, Fowler’s was the go-to place for “necessities” for car-less students, and was also home to the gigantic walk-in beer cooler, known to every- one as “Big Bertha.” In 1991, Fowler’s closed for good after 58 years on Franklin Street, citing changing times and stiff competition that has largely put an end to small-town grocers all over the country.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton