Full Moon Saloon
The Full Moon Saloon opened in 1977 on United Street between Simonton and Duval Streets. During it’s 16-year run, it hosted many notable characters including Jimmy Buffett (who found inspiration for many of his classic songs there including “He Went to Paris”), Hunter S. Thompson (who had a house here) and his often-visiting pal Bill Murray. Owners Vic Latham and Sid Snel- grove made sure the kitchen stayed open until 3 AM. The Full Moon was always busy after midnight while house band “Bill Blue and the Nervous Guys” entertained. Around 1986, it was moved up Simonton St. to where Camille’s is now, until it’s “Final Call” in July 1993.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton