Gatsby’s opened in the spring of 1976 and immediately scored major points for originality in a glutted PSU student bar market. What made Gatsby’s stand alone in the typical bar scene was it was born in the ornate 1,100-seat Cathaum Theatre and refashioned into a 1920s-style “speakeasy” by the Pappas Brothers (who also ran Mr. C’s, which occupied the basement space in the same building. Countless touring bands played, and local favorite Queen Bee was always a big draw. Near the end of its run in 1989, one P.S.U. alum said, plainly, “Gatsby's was unbelievable, students were pissed when the University got a hold of the place." College officials took it over and converted it into the Scott Building, which is still in use today (even with it's very non-typical ornate ceiling one normally doesn't see in a campus building)!
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton