The Hungry Hunter, was opened in 1978 by Steve Strother at 1400 Opelika Road. Great food was served in the main restaurant in front, and we know may people danced and partied in the attached Tally-Ho Tavern. During its 80s heyday, it was a big hangout for AU football players. And lots of students and locals went to the Hunter since it was really the only dance bar in the area back then — and many remember "Taco Tuesdays" as well. And like many storied college bars that have come and gone, on its last night open patrons were taking things off the wall and anything they could get as souvenirs. According to one long-time employee and AU alumnus, "We were making and selling drinks out of soup bowls."
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton