Every town, large and small, needs a solid Irish pub gathering place. And Oxford was no exception. Ireland’s, at 1210 Harrison, was an iconic spot for many years and was owned by the late John Tidwell, who just so happened to be the former chief of police at Ole Miss. What better career to prepare you to open a successful bar than police chief at a major university? Pool, cold beer and football telecasts were combined with bangers and mash, fish and chips and other classic pub grub. Murff’s followed in the same spot, but never matched the original funky atmosphere at Ireland’s.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton