The Key Wester Resort was a special place in Key West for decades. Situated on the south side of the island next to the airport (and our long-gone bowling alley), it overlooked the Atlantic Ocean on the quieter east end of the is- land. There was a huge swimming pool where many locals hung out, as well as the legendary bar, the Inner Circle. It’s perhaps best known for a special group of guests who landed next door in the middle of night in September 1964. The famous foursome were outrunning a hurricane on the mainland and enjoyed several nights in Key West in their bungalow at the hotel...in case you haven’t guessed, it was John, Paul, George and Ringo. When the resort was demolished a few years ago, their bungalow was left standing as part of the new development.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton