Knight Out Pub
The original, early-80s Knight Out Pub, across from campus at 3910 N. Afalaya Drive, was UCF's first (and some argue, still greatest) university watering hole. Owned and operated by Ray Lewis (with help from his son, Gary and wife Barbara), the Knight Out opened in 1982 and quickly became the go-to place for thousands of UCF students. The grub was great, the atmosphere dark and cool, and with specials like Monday "Knight" Football pitchers ($2.75...try finding that price anymore) and Wednesday's "Super Slosh" for $5 (as much beer as you could drink)...the Knight Out cemented its place as UCF's greatest party spot (that, and the fact it was literally RIGHT across the street from campus...there was no excuse NOT to go there). Some regulars there still go on (and on and on) about Thursday night's Ladies Night (for reasons we will not go into in this dignified forum). Many newer, flashier places sprung up after the Knight Out, but it will always be remembered as the first and original (and most beloved) UCF spot.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton