In 1928 the Kona Inn was built by the Inter-Island Steam Navigation Company. This venture was considered to be a pioneering effort in the island hotel industry at that time — having been built on the land of the first Kamehameha. Previous to the Kona Inn, the passengers aboard the company steamers had only haphazard room arrangements at outlying stops. It attracted sport fishermen from the world over for it’s abundant blue and white marlin game fish offshore. After 60 years, it was closed around 1988 as a working hotel, after deterioration set in and the rehab was deemed too costly.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton