Are you READY to go way back, true O.G. E.L. with us? Back when student-playa's wore their brown corduroy bell bottoms to the hot spots on M.A.C.? Guys with Starsky & Hutch 'staches? (Kids, take note: Google Starsky & Hutch real quick and learn!). If so, then you'd have to pay homage to the granddaddy, or maybe godfather, of all E.L. drinking establishments...Lizard's Underground. Lets be honest, just the NAME alone qualifies it as a trailblazer. Opened in the much-remembered (sort of) late '60s, Lizard's was THE place to catch live music with such notable bands as Bob Seger, Iggy Pop, Chuck Berry and other luminaries from that era. Now the site of Rick's American Cafe down on Abbott St.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton