George Cannellos and Demo Stathis opened Cosmo's Pizza on Marshall Street in 1963, starting what would be an epic 51-year run there. But to generations of fans, it was WAY more than just a "pizza joint". It was more of a hometown diner, with great breakfasts, pasta, burgers, milk shakes and more. You also couldn't beat the retro tunes playing over the mini juke boxes on each of the colorful booths. But yes, the pizza WAS pretty awesome with huge slices and bubbly crust, often tossed high in the air by George, who was the face of Cosmo's for decades. They were also famous for their THB. A toasted honey bun with vanilla ice cream. The words "Syracuse tradition" sum up Cosmo's (and George) perfectly.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton