In the 1970’s, 80’s and 90’s, Mr C’s was the place to dance in State College. Descending two flights of stairs into a large dark space, revelers were transported to a world where everything was built around a square dance floor, a bar that ran the length of one wall, and dance music. During the 70’s Mr C’s was the place to be seen. As with many clubs of the era, there was a strict dress code, and the line to get in often wrapped around the corner of the block! The 80’s scene included music videos playing on large TV screens, lots of smoke and DJ Larry Moore would "Spin You Right Round (like a record baby)". The bouncers were Penn State football players and the patrons donned lots of leather and big hair. The dancing continued into the 90s, where students (and locals) would dance the night away in the chrome and black upholstery enclave under the gaze of the winking, top-hatted Mr C’s sign.
- Men’s Heavyweight T-shirt - 100% cotton (Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester). Heavier weight and "boxier" cut than the Lightweight tees.
- Men's Lightweight T-shirt - 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). The heather bleends have a slight stretch to them and are very lightweight and super soft.
- Ladies Racerback Tank - 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon (triblend). Extremely lightweight and just the right amount of stretch.
- Ladies Regular-fit T-shirt - 100% combed ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 35% cotton/65% polyester). Cap sleeves, tapered torso. A true ladies-cut.
- Thermal Hoodie - 50% cotton/ 50% polyester. Warm, fleece-lined. Perfect weight.
- Men's Long Sleeve T-shirt - 100% cotton